Saturday, March 17, 2012

Breathe

Previously, On Concrete Shelves
  • Miles woke up from his coma.
  • Greta helped Aidan find himself a place of his own.
  • Charlene tried to turn over a new leaf.
  • Lucy and Frank Nelson had an affair...
[.....]
Photobucket
[.....]
Scene One:
Stone Creek; Now Town
Stone Creek Memorial Hospital; Miles Fowler’s ICU Room
There was a time when Miles Fowler wanted to work inside a hospital, he was about ten years old and his parents were both Police Officers in Stone Creek. He had spent a lot of time home alone with his nanny Callie, so Miles was able to stay up late and pretend he was a famous doctor.
PhotobucketBut now, he couldn’t wait to get out of the hospital. To think, after all these years he had become a great police officer like his parents had tried to. 
“Special delivery.” Bentley Wilkinson spoke, knocking on the door. 
Miles slightly turned his head to see both Bentley and Emily Roscoe enter the room. Their faces beaming with mischief and he knew in that moment something was going to go his way. “I hope it’s not hospital food.”
“It’s better.” Emily chimed, she pulled out a bag from her purse and placed it on the side table. Then, as if she had purposely forgotten, Emily dug into her purse for a green leprechaun hat. “Oh, and we’ve even got you something to celebrate!”
“What exactly?” Miles asked, his eyes wide.
Bentley chuckled, he pulled a green noise maker from his pocket. “Your release!”
“Surprise!” Emily squealed. “After being shot in the chest and waking up from a coma, we thought it would be best to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in the only way we know how to.”
“Is it March already?” Miles’ face dropped.
“Nobody told you?” Emily asked, confused.
Miles then chuckled. “Daphne brought me up to speed earlier.”
“Listen, we thought that we would be your welcoming committee. After everything that has happened, everyone’s been sort of gloomy. So we thought that since you are now awake and since it’s a national holiday, we would kill two birds with one stone.”
“By taking me to a bar?” Miles asked, horrified.
Emily shook her head. “No! We are having a small gathering at our apartment.”
“When did the two of you move in together?”
Their faces dropped.
“I’m kidding, Daphne filled me in on all of this earlier.” Miles replied, clearly milking the fact that he had been in a coma for a couple months. “A celebration sounds nice, actually. Anything really to get me out of this room. But it has only been a couple days since I woke up, are you sure they will sign me out?”
“Actually,” Emily started.
Bentley wheeled in a chair, “My mother told us we had to get sleeping beauty out of the hospital. It’s our job to make you forget about the bullet that was lodged in your chest.”
“Well, you’re doing a great job of it.” Miles replied, sarcastically. “But if it means anything, i’m glad it’s the two of you and not anyone else. Well besides Greta, but I’m sure I’ll see my fiance soon.”
“So it’s true?” Emily asked, excited.
Miles looked at the green hat. “Do I have to wear that thing?”
[.....]
Scene Two:
Stone Creek; Now Town
813 Crystal Hill St., Stone Creek. [Bayou Oaks Condos #21]
Photobucket“For someone who came to town with two suitcases, you sure did acquire a lot more things along the way.” Kirsten Sutton remarked, she brought a box into the house and placed it on the ground. “It was nice of Greta to set you up with a furnished place.”
Aidan walked in behind Kirsten, placing another box on the floor. “Actually, uncle James had Caitlyn go out with me to grab a couple things I would need to live on my own. And yeah, Greta was a lot of help through all of this. Especially with Miles being in the hospital-”
“It’s good that you helped distract her.” Caitlyn spoke up. She walked into the room with a box that she brought into the Kitchen. “Living on your own, huh? Well just remember if you are ever in the need of a nice homemade meal you are always welcomed at our house.”
“Can I take you up on that offer?” Charlie Sutton asked, getting a slap on the wrist from Kirsten.
The group chuckled. “You are all welcome.”
Charlie approached Aidan. “I think it’s a good thing that you are now living on your own. I’ve seen that girlfriend of yours and I must agree. She will like that you have your own place now, you can get a lot more intimate without having your family around. No offense Caitlyn.”
“Ears covered.” She mocked, unpacking the Kitchen utensils she helped Aidan pick out. “I’m just glad that we were able to accommodate you for so long Aidan. James has always wanted his family close and having you in Stone Creek is a huge treat to him.”
“Hopefully we can get Imogene to visit soon.” Kirsten blushed at the mention of her cousin, she still worried for Imogene ever since she found out that she was dating the man that tried to rape Kirsten years ago. Charlie must have noticed her discomfort as he wrapped his arms around her.
“I’m sorry I’m late.” Amanda Tucker spoke, hoisting two giant bags of groceries.
Caitlyn and Charlie moved to help the younger woman. “Speaking of your girlfriend, looks like she knows the way to a man’s heart already. She’s a keeper.”
“Thanks.” Amanda spoke, wearily. She looked over at Aidan. “I just thought that maybe you would need a couple things for your new place. But then the cart just started getting fuller and I couldn’t help myself. A guy downstairs helped me balance the bags into the elevator.”
Aidan walked up to her and wrapped his arms around Amanda. “I’m just glad that you made it.”
[.....]
Scene Three:
Stone Creek; Sage Gardens
Stone Creek Community Grocery Store
Photobucket“I can make Lasagna.” Charlene Sutton spoke to herself, wondering if the statement was really true. She turned the package over and noticed the extended instructions.
Charlene was never one to cook when she lived with Patrick. She had always left that task to the cooks in the Kitchen while she gulped down large quantities of alcohol. Which is another reason why she had to leave his home. It was as if a part of her died that day.
The part of Charlene that didn’t mind feeling horrible about herself. Now she was branching out in a new direction, taking things head on and trying to cook lasagna for her son and his wife. Charlene shook her head. “I can’t cook Lasagna.”
“Why not?” A man asked.
She turned to the man who had a smug smile on his face. “I’m sorry, I’m just talking to myself.”
The man acknowledged that. “I saw that, you were having a heated debate about Lasagna. If you don’t want me to be the crowd, I can kindly step away. But let me say this, a gorgeous woman like yourself? I don’t think she should be doubting what she can or can’t do.”
The words made Charlene blush and immediately she couldn’t remember why she was in the grocery store. “My name’s Charlene... Nelson.” She figured it was easier to use her maiden name than her married name, she was getting divorced soon, after all.
Reichen Calbourne.” He greeted. “You don’t look like you’re from around these parts.”
Was it that obvious? Charlene sighed, looking at the marvelous stranger she couldn’t help but feel a sense of security around him. Like she had known him from somewhere, as if they had a prior connection. “I- I’m sorry, I’m staying with my son for awhile and I was just trying to make dinner tonight. I don’t think I can do even that!”
“Again, doubting yourself.”
Charlene nodded. “It’s just a reaction to new situations.”
Photobucket“I wouldn’t be so opposed to change if I were you, you might get a surprise.” Reichen spoke, he clutched Charlene’s hands in his. Which at first startled her, but then she realized that she had been fidgeting with her fingers. “You didn’t go to rehab, did you?”
She gulped.
Reichen put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a chip. “Sober three years now. I’m sorry if I was prying, you were just standing here and I had this connection to you. They say only addicts can pick-out other addicts like if they’ve known them their whole lives.”
“Makes it easier for us to fall back into drugs.” Reichen spoke, he watched Charlene for a change in expression. 
Charlene frowned. “I was addicted to alcohol, not drugs.”
“Same poison. Listen, I don’t know if you are interested but there’s a group that I go to and I would like to invite you to it. You obviously didn’t go to rehab since your coping mechanisms seem forced. I don’t want to overwhelm you, Charlene, but I think this could help.”
Reichen wrote down an address on the back of a business card. “The number is on the front if you get lost.”
“Thanks.” Charlene looked at the card in her hands. Then she looked up at Reichen and locked eyes with the man. “I’ll, look into it.”
Photobucket
Scene Four:
510 Auburn Rd., Stone Creek. [Nelson Home]
Frank and Deborah’s Home.
Photobucket“I’m really glad that you are feeling better Cassie.” Deborah Nelson spoke into the phone, she walked through her house after she had collected her mail and found a spot to sit while she sifted through it. “Of course you can make another appointment, I’m not at the office right now. But let me give you my secretary’s number so you can schedule an appointment.”
Deborah put the bills in one pile and started going through the junk mail, hoping that nothing was misplaced. There was a couple times when she had received her neighbors mail and found it embarrassing that she had to return Mr. Howard’s Hustler Magazine.
“Did you get that number?” She asked Cassie, then found an odd packaging catching her eye. It was addressed to her but no return address was on it. Deborah sighed, “Hey, Cassie I have to go. But give my secretary a call and I’ll see you soon, okay?”
“Alright, goodbye dear.” 
She flipped the package over and opened it. Pulling the contents out and finding herself covering her mouth in horror. There was no way she could prepare herself for seeing what was inside the package. Instead of ripping the pictures up, Deborah stared at them.
Tears in her eyes. 
Deborah Nelson had spent months pretending that her life was starting to get back on track, that when things were actually getting better. The pictures of the little boy she saw in the arms of Iris Fowler knocked the wind out of her. Staring into his eyes, she knew he was a Nelson.
Turning the picture over, Deborah read: Doesn’t he have his eyes?
But why wouldn’t Frank tell her? After everything they had been through, she thought that Frank would never lie to her again. Deborah placed the picture down on the Dining Room table and began to weep. Everything crashing down around her.
[.....]
Scene Five:
Stone Creek; Sage Gardens
Langford Willow Inn; Lucy’s Room
PhotobucketLucy Hahn opened the door to find Iris Fowler dressed in green. “Surprise!”
“I’m going to start carrying a gun.” Lucy quipped, letting her friend in. “What is with the green? Did you happen to run into a Leprechaun? Please don’t tell me you are into this holiday as well? The maid brought green cookies over earlier.”
Iris pushed past her friend and found Sebastian playing on the ground. Bending over, she pulled some stickers out of her purse and handed them to the little boy. “You really need to cheer up. I mean after all you are the one who is so happy to be near the love of your life.”
“How’d you escape Emmet today?”
“I told him I had to get to school early.” Iris replied, worried that her excuse might not have worked. She never wanted to lie to her fiance, but she knew that Emmet wouldn’t agree to Lucy’s insane plan. Iris rolled her eyes, she didn’t quite agree either.
“Do you really want to keep Sebastian cooped up in this hotel room?”
Lucy groaned. “After your last incident, I think keeping Sebastian hidden away will be a good idea. But don’t worry, it won’t be for long. Once everything goes my way, Frank won’t let Deborah get her grimy hands on my son.” She looked at the toddler. “I am going to get everything I ever wanted.”
“Just remember that Sebastian is just a baby, he needs his mother around.”
“I am going to do one better.” Lucy replied, she plopped down on the bed. “Did I ever tell you how I didn’t even want to be Frank’s mistress in the first place? That man wouldn’t take no for an answer and I am glad he didn’t. Iris, he treated me like royalty.”
Iris looked at her friend, worried.
“He loves me, I know it.”
Photobucket“Tell me how you fell in love with him.” Iris spoke, sitting down on the bed next to Lucy. She knew if she protested with Lucy about Frank’s love, she would shut Iris out of her plans. So instead, Iris went along with it, hoping she can keep her best friend safe.
Lucy smiled. “We were working late one day, he had told Deborah that he was going to just get a room at a nearby hotel so he didn’t wake her. I was so stupid, I just thought he was being considerate when he asked if I would join him for a drink.”
“Did he force himself on you?”
She shook her head. “No, he offered me a ride to my apartment. He told me that if there was ever an opportunity for the two of us, he would have taken it. Frank told me that in another world, we could have had it all. It wasn’t the alcohol talking, it was him.”
“I tried to fight my feelings for him.” Lucy protested. “I told myself for weeks that he didn’t love me and he was only using me for sex. But it wasn’t enough, I fell for him and leaving him here with that wench Deborah was my biggest mistake Iris.”
“Lucy-”
“No.” Lucy snipped. “I’m not crazy, he’s not in love with Deborah. Frank Nelson is in love with me and I am in love with him. I just have to get him alone so that he can meet his son.”
[.....]
Scene Six:
Stone Creek; Stone Creek Memorial Hospital
Outside in the Parking Lot
“Do you remember when you were afraid to get behind the wheel.” Bentley spoke as he looked at Emily Roscoe. She was sitting in the driver’s seat, ready to take them back to their apartment. She looked back at him with a smile, because she knew how far she had come since then.
PhotobucketTwo car accident’s later, Emily is finally getting behind the wheel of the car. “The first time behind the wheel after the second accident, I almost ran a stop sign. But I made it to the hospital so that we could have lunch with your mother, yes, I remember that.”
“Now look at you, Em.” Bentley spoke, he rubbed her hand. “Behind the wheel of the car. I’m so proud of you.”
Miles Fowler looked at the two in front of him, a frown on his face. “Should I be worried about something?”
“No!” Emily laughed, she looked back at Miles. “Don’t worry, I’ve finally gotten over my fear of driving and with Bentley’s help I have actually become a better driver. So no,” Emily smiled, “you have nothing to worry about. Not today.”
“Good. Because I would love to finally get to your place and see my stunning fiance.” Miles smirked. “Thank you guys, for everything. I don’t know what I would have done if Greta had to go through everything alone. I know it wasn’t easy for the two of you to post-pone your wedding day.”
Bentley shook his head. “We didn’t really have a date set.”
“So you didn’t post-pone anything.”
After everyone was situated in their seats, Emily Roscoe pulled on her seatbelt and started the car.
[.....]
Scene Seven:
Stone Creek; Now Town
813 Crystal Hill St., Stone Creek. [Bayou Oaks Condos #21]
After helping her cousin set-up the house, Kirsten Sutton watched as he sat on the couch and stared off into oblivion. She made a note that Caitlyn, Charlie and Amanda were keeping each other busy in the Kitchen, so she made her way over to Aidan and sat beside him.
“What are we thinking about?” Kirsten asked. “Is it your mother? Because Aunt Shannon would be so proud of you right now, you know that? Your life tumbled out of control in Paris Aidan, but now you are back on your feet. Surviving.”
PhotobucketAidan turned to Kirsten. “Thanks, but it’s not that.”
“Is it Taylor Kern?” She noticed how Aidan turned a slight shade of red at the mention of the man. “I’m sorry, but Charlie told me about Taylor and how he was persistent with trying to get you into bed little cousin. Not that it is any of my business. I was just wondering...”
“No.” He shook his head, thinking about when Taylor came to town and asked Aidan for his help. The man was so cocky and arrogant back then. That was when he started dating Amanda and he knew that she was the one he wanted to be with.
Then Taylor came around. “I’m not leaving Amanda for Taylor.”
Kirsten sympathized with him, there was a time when she thought that her life should be with Kent Wallace and not Charlie. “Did I ever tell you what happened after I came home from Paris and found out I was pregnant with Megan?” She mused.
“What happened?”
“I told everyone that the baby belonged to Kent.” Kirsten found herself lost in her own memories. “He went along with it because he knew how afraid I was about disappointing my father. How much I thought James would be ashamed that I was carrying a Sutton child.”
Aidan frowned. “But everything worked out for you. How does that have anything to do with me?”
“Amanda is a very nice woman, the family likes her very much.” Kirsten told him with a chuckle. “But if you have feelings for Taylor you can’t ignore them. The point being Aidan, no matter what happens the family will understand. Things seem so complicated right now, but give it some thought.”
He looked at his cousin, neither realizing that Amanda was standing in the hall, listening to their conversation. “I might have feelings for Taylor, we shared a kiss. But Kirsten, I couldn’t leave Amanda because there’s a future there. There’s a family there, for the both of us.”
“Is that the only reason why you are staying with Amanda?”
[.....]
Scene Eight:
510 Auburn Rd., Stone Creek. [Nelson Home]
Frank and Deborah’s Home.
Deborah Nelson looked at a family picture of when her children were younger. It took her back to a time when things were so simple between the small family of five. How the biggest problem was what to make for dinner, or even if she would get home in time.
She lingered on every smile before she fell onto her own.
It was an expression she hadn’t seen in so long, the reason why she felt the wrinkles underneath her skin starting to appear. Once her children grew up and went their own ways, her attachment to Helen Schmidt grew stronger as he bond with Frank grew thinner.
Had she blamed Helen for the bad things? No. There wasn’t anyone to blame but life and how close she came to letting it cloud her entire judgement. How Deborah had become so weak just like Helen had told her. A tear strolled down her eye as she gripped the picture.
Now she had things to do, problems to fix.
After making the phone call to Frank and asking him to meet her at their home, Deborah tried to find a way to not collapse. But she did, she fell to the ground and cried. She knew about the affair, deep down she knew that Lucy Hahn had gotten her claws in Frank.
But she wanted to pretend that her life wasn’t as messed up as a lot of her patients. It almost made her want to beat herself up even more because she is a therapist in denial. She shook off the irony.
“I let this go on for so long.” Deborah told herself, balling her hand into a fist. “I let all these hidden insecurities knock me down one too many times. Now we have to face this head on. No more secrets between the two of us if we want to survive this.”
Deborah looked at the smile on her husband’s face. It was a smile she seen on Frank’s face the longer the affair had carried on. Simply, she turned the family picture over.
[.....]
Scene Nine:
Stone Creek; Now Town
Stone Creek Memorial Hospital; ICU Wing
PhotobucketGideon Wilkinson held his place behind his wife and watched as she filled out paperwork that more than likely had to do with Miles Fowler. He couldn’t express how proud he was of his wife. How every time he looked at Daphne he wanted to kiss her.
And for the most part, every time he did look at his wife he did kiss her. “I was wondering if you could help me find somebody.” Gideon spoke, wandering up to Daphne. He caused her to turn around, blushing. “I was looking for my lovely wife.”
“Stop that.” Daphne chuckled, leaning into Gideon’s embrace.
“Have I told you lately how amazing you are?” Gideon asked.
Daphne shook her head. “26 years of marriage and you still are as remarkable as ever.”
“Has it been that long?” Gideon asked, wrapping his arms around his wife. “Now that we have Miles back, our little girl will have the same opportunity that we had all those years ago. I can’t believe the miracles that have taken place in these very halls. Time and time again.”
She smiled, warmly. “There’s so much good to go around.”
“There is a lot to be thankful for.” Gideon agreed, now that both of his children were happy again he knew that there would be two weddings again. For awhile, he was heart broken for Greta because he didn’t think she would get the happy ending she deserved.
Gideon kissed his wife’s head. 
“Just think about the gorgeous dress you are going to wear when our children marry the ones of their dreams.” Gideon spoke into his wife’s ear. “Just picture it now my darling. The soft sound of a lullaby in our ears as we watch our children have their first dances with Emily and Miles. The dim lighting shining onto their over-joyed faces.”
“The children we raised.” Daphne added. “How much they have grown up, it was as if it was only yesterday that I feared for them. How I feared for our entire family, especially when Rodney Burnett came back into our lives. Gideon, we’ve survived so much.”
“That’s what we are best at.”
Daphne sighed, flashing back to her vivid past.
[.....]
Scene Ten:
2300 Cranberry St., Stone Creek. [Stone Creek Apartments #18]
Bentley & Emily’s Apartment.
Photobucket“Surprise!” The three women in the Living Room shouted as Bentley Wilkinson opened the door and led his friend, Miles into the Apartment. Greta Wilkinson ran up to Miles and kissed him on the lips while the other two women watched in excitement.
Greta looked to her brother. “Where’s Emily?” 
“She’s parking the car.” Bentley replied, he walked over to Leia Barsky and gave her a hug. “I’m glad that you were able to make it, even though you didn’t know Miles at all. It’s nice to have people around to show that they do care.” Leia smiled back.
“Of course I would be here for you all.” Leia replied.
Miles Fowler looked around Bentley’s apartment and noticed how the place was decorated with a St. Patrick’s Day theme. It amused him that even through everything his friends still had a sense to celebrate the holiday. It was one thing he missed about them.
PhotobucketThen he noticed Cassie Lakhani standing back and letting everyone greet one another. After giving Greta a kiss on the cheek and introducing himself to Leia, he let the three converse and made his way to his dear old friend, Cassie. She smiled as he did so.
“I’m glad you were able to come.”
Cassie hugged Miles. “It’s nice to see you out of the hospital, sleeping beauty.”
He turned to see Greta eyeing the two of them and flashed her a smile. “I know that my fiance and you haven't been getting along lately. Neither of you have told my why, but I suspect it is because of what happened with your brother and the shooting.”
“This really isn’t the time Miles, we should be celebrating your life. Not talking about the past.” Cassie admitted, she handed him a glass. “It’s only punch, don’t worry. Dr. Wilkinson made sure that nobody served you alcohol until you were completely recovered.”
“Cheers.” He replied, raising his glass. “I still want to know what has been creating animosity between the two of you Cassie. You know that you can tell me anything. After the hell your brother put us through, you know that you can count on me to support your decisions.”
She looked at him solemnly. “Are you sure about that?”
[.....]
Scene Eleven:
Stone Creek; Sage Garden’s
Stone Creek Community Center; Meeting Room #3
Once Charlene Sutton got back to her son, Charlie’s home, she paced around and looked over the card a couple times before she actually called the number and asked them when their next meeting was. It seemed silly but Reichen kept popping up at the back of her mind. How could someone who struggled with a addiction be so handsome?
Charlene shuttered, she knew that going to this meeting would mean she too had an addiction that she couldn’t control on her own. Although she could argue that so far she had done well for herself. Even if it was just because she was too angry with Patrick that take another drink. One day she wouldn’t be so angry with her husband anymore and on that day she wanted to be able to cope.
So she stood outside the Community Center where the meetings were to be held and tried to step into the building. A part of Charlene told her that she was just fine. What if one day, when she forgave Patrick she didn’t need to drink again? 
But what would happen if the urge was too strong? Besides it wasn’t just her alcoholism that she was battling, Charlene lowered her head. She had tried to kill herself.
It was a thought that she only uttered twice.
So instead of backing away, Charlene stepped into the building and made her way to the meeting. To her surprise there were many types of people in the room, all sitting in a circle of course. Like one of the lifetime movies she had been forced to watch with Kirsten.
Charlene spotted Reichen in the circle of people and he smiled back, but since there wasn’t a seat next to him she instead chose one right across from him. There was something completely vulnerable about the room but being around people who had the same thoughts as she did seemed to calm her enough to share her story with the crowd.
For the first time in a long time, Charlene Sutton felt like she belonged somewhere.
[.....]
Scene Twelve:
Stone Creek; Sage Gardens
Stone Creek Community Park
PhotobucketAlthough she didn’t want to leave Aidan’s condo and head to work, Amanda knew that after overhearing him talking to Kirsten Sutton, she needed to get away. Amanda knew coming to work at Shenangian’s would help her ease her mind like it always did before. 
The only thing she hated about having to go to work was the fact that because Sage Garden’s was always so busy and it had limited amount of parking spots Amanda usually had to park near the park. She sighed as she carried her over-sized bag with her.
Most days, a stroll through the Stone Creek Community Park was all she needed to clear her mind. But not today, not now. How could Kirsten have the nerve to tell Aidan he should follow his heart and confess his attraction to this Taylor chick? Amanda stomped out of the park and slammed right into someone.
Knocking the contents of her purse all over the floor. “I’m sorry!”
“Do you always just slam into random people?” Amanda barked, frustrated with her thoughts.
The man bent down to help her pick her things up, but Amanda insisted that she had everything taken care of. She tried to keep her tears in as she slowly started falling apart. “I got this! Just go barrel into somebody else, will you?”
“Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t see where you were going Barbie.” He replied, he stood over her as she grabbed her things and shoved them into her purse. “Are you alright? Is there something bothering you?”
Amanda shook it away. “I’m fine. I’m just an idiot for believing that all guys aren’t the same.” She sighed, regaining her composure. “I’m sorry for being a major bitch. But can you watch where you are going next time you ogre? You nearly knocked me on my ass.”
“Right.” He spat. “Well, if you need any medical attention, Barbie-”
“Stop calling me that.” She seethed.
He looked her up-and-down and noticed how little clothing she was wearing. “You going to work dressed like that?”
“Although it’s none of your business,” Amanda charted, “I’m a bartender at Shenanigan’s. I was on my way there before you came over and-”
“Yes, yes.” He interrupted. “Before I, the ogre, knocked you on your ass. I have a name you know. People call me by it every once and awhile. I can give it to you so that when you end up in the hospital with a concussion you can tell the doctor that I was the one who did it.”
This brought a small smile to Amanda’s face. “I’m Amanda.”
“Amanda?”
“Tucker. Amanda Tucker.” She replied, shaking his hand.
The man smirked. “Nice to meet you Amanda Tucker the bartender at Shenanigan’s. My name is Kern. Taylor Kern the Author currently residing in Stone Creek.” He noticed her face drop to a frown. “Are you alright Amanda? I didn’t hurt you did I?”
She shook her head, coming to realization of Aidan’s secrets.
[.....]
Next Time, On Concrete Shelves
+Deborah and Frank finally have the talk about Lucy.
+Charlene and Reichen bond over their addictions.
+Amanda confronts Aidan.
+Diem has a revelation about Emily’s parents...