Friday, December 9, 2011

Only three more episodes left until the Season Finale! Catch up with the Residents of Stone Creek as they deal, cherish and live their lives in the city. Leave a comment in the forums afterwards. 

Photobucket

Read An Excerpt:


“Marina.” Ryan Bauer greeted as he walked up to the two friends as they shopped. 
She positioned herself in front of the man and gave him a hug. Looking back at Cassie Lakhani as the two awkwardly semi-greeted each other, then she turned back to Ryan. “I didn’t expect to run into you here, how are you? How was your Thanksgiving?”
“It was great.” Ryan replied, he noticed that Cassie staggered behind the two. “Mind if we talk alone for a second? I won’t keep you in the cold for too long, Cassie. I just wanted to ask Marina a question.”
Cassie nodded, unaware of her friend’s feelings on the idea. “I’ll just be over here going over my christmas list Marina when you’re done. It was nice to see you Ryan.” 
Although he knew it was false, Ryan replied the same. Then he walked alongside Marina Thurlow down the path to a couple of benches. “I don’t think I remember the last time I saw you? Possibly the Fundraiser for the election. What was the question you had for me?”
“Excuse me?” Ryan asked, he looked up from his shoes.
“You said you wanted to ask me a question back there.” The chill from the Winter’s afternoon was enough to cause Marina to tug on her jacket. Ryan smirked, which received a confused look from Marina. “What was the question Ryan?”


[ Read The Full Episode #2.33, "Edge of Desire" Now ]