Friday, December 2, 2011


Only four more episodes left until the Season Finale! Catch up with the Residents of Stone Creek as they deal, cherish and live their lives in the city. Leave a comment in the forums afterwards. 

Photobucket

Read An Excerpt:

“Having the book signing in this hall will give you enough space to have refreshments in the back.” Aidan Jurado directed, he moved around the room showing Taylor Kern the dynamics. “We would have a podium at the front over there and have a couple rows of chairs.”
“I couldn’t imagine a better vision.” Taylor smirked.
Aidan tilted his head, there was something that was bothering him. It had been itching at him for a couple days now and he didn’t know how to say it. Looking at Taylor, he couldn’t help but realize the man was very confident in himself. Which was a turn-on, of course.
But Aidan didn’t know how to ask, “You could have the book signing in a bookstore and you wouldn’t have to pay anything for it. Why would you want to have it here?”
With the question in the open, Taylor took it in. “Honestly?”
“That’s why I asked.”
Aidan could feel Taylor’s gaze upon him once again and he had to keep thinking about being in bed with Amanda Tucker to keep him from losing his cool.
“Having it here would give people something to talk about. Do I have confidence that my book would sell on it’s own? Of course I do, the first book sold millions, so I know I can draw in a crowd. But why should I be like everyone else and have a book signing in a book store?”
“I’m just saying that it is convenient.” Aidan spoke, catching Taylor’s eye.


[ Read The Full Episode #2.32, "Edge of Desire" Now ]