Friday, November 4, 2011

Only eight more episodes left until the Season Finale! Catch up with the Residents of Stone Creek as they deal, cherish and live their lives in the city. Leave a comment in the forums afterwards. 

Photobucket

Read An Excerpt:

“What am I going to do?” Kirsten sighed, she caught sight of Little Red Riding-hood and frowned. “What am I supposed to do?” She chuckled.
Caitlyn smirked, “I think she’s growing up to be a very aware young lady and that is all thanks to you. If it makes you feel any better, everything seems to be going flawlessly in the kitchen so you can focus a little more of your time on trying to find the right costume for Megan.”
“Thank you Caitlyn, for everything.” Kirsten hugged her step-mother. “I just think she’s growing up a little too fast. Who wants to be an accountant at Seven years old?”
“I recall someone wanting to fly around the world at ten.” Adrian Stone spoke from the doorway. Both women turned to spot him entering the Cafe with a couple boxes in his hands. “I was gathering some things from upstairs when I couldn’t help but hear, an accountant?”
Kirsten shook her head. “Apparently princess’ are out this year.”
“I’m going to go check on Megan.” Caitlyn announced.
“Before you go Caitlyn, I wanted to talk to you about something.” Kirsten stopped her, holding her hands.

[ Read The Full Episode #2.28, "Shadow" Now ]