Friday, October 28, 2011

 Only nine more episodes left until the Season Finale! Catch up with the Residents of Stone Creek as they deal, cherish and live their lives in the city. Leave a comment in the forums afterwards. 

Photobucket

Read An Excerpt:
“Where the hell is my model?” Oliver called out.
Natalie grumbled, he always had a way of yelling at her from a couple feet away. As if there were miles and a thick wall between them. She shook her head and pushed her hand out to black his retorts. “I sent her back, now can we go back to shooting the rest of them?”
“You sent her back?” Oliver asked bewildered. “Who told you to send her back?”
“She looked like a squirrel with nuts in her mouth!” Natalie admitted. “I couldn’t let her humiliate herself like that Oliver, so please just stop yelling at me!”
He narrowed his eyes at her. Then he smiled his creepy grin and winked at her. “Do you ever miss being in front of the camera gorgeous? Because I have to tell you, I miss every second of it. Especially when we had to do swimsuit pictures, those were my favorite.”
“We’re not sleeping together.” Natalie spit. “Again.”
Oliver chuckled. “I’m not trying to sleep with you honey, I’m just asking questions. Trying to keep everything light here. You always seem so stressed out when we are on set. Is it something I did? Because I can change baby, I can change just for you.”
“You’re a sleaze ball.”
He tilted his head. “You’re washed up!”

[ Read The Full Episode #2.27, "Speeding Cars" Now ]