Monday, July 18, 2011

Another episode is out, read as the residents of Stone Creek continue with their lives. Leave a comment in the forums afterwards. Also, the Around Town page got a huge re-vamp with a collection of hang-outs and homes that the residents inhabit, check that out here. New Character Profiles are being added to the website, first with Dizzy Roberts other will soon follow!

Photobucket

Read An Excerpt:
Fixing her outfit in the mirror, Penelope Wilkinson found it amusing that she was worried about how she looked. But it was the only thing that she could control, after David Schmidt told her about the cancerous tumor growing in her head. Control was a thing she saw little of lately.
She took a much needed deep breath and looked at the clock. “We can’t be late!” 
Taking it as his cue to hurry up, her son, Gideon rushed into the room with his coat halfway on. “I know and we won’t be late mother, we still have two hours until the hearing starts. I wish you would take time to just sit down and relax, do you know how to relax?”
Penelope grumbled. “Of course I know how to relax! It’s just every time I do I start to think about this so called tumor growing in my head. Do you know how un-relaxing that is? When I start to think about it, it feels like it is growing bigger.”
“It’s not growing any bigger.” Daphne Wilkinson spoke from the doorway, putting her earrings on. “I know that it feels that way Nell, and I’m sure it is uncomfortable. I just wish that you would reconsider the surgery to remove the tumor, or at least most of it.”
“Daphne is right mother.” Gideon added, he turned to his wife who fixed his tie. “The only way to be sure that this tumor won’t hurt you is to get rid of it and David already said that once you are recovered from the surgery he would start you on Chemotherapy to get rid of the rest of the tumor.”
She shook her head. “I just can’t think about it right now, I hope the two of you understand.”

[ Read The Full Episode #2.18, "I'm Not Saying Goodbye" Now ]