Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another episode is out, read as the residents of Stone Creek continue with their lives. Leave a comment in the forums afterwards. Also, the Around Town page got a huge re-vamp with a collection of hang-outs and homes that the residents inhabit, check that out here. New Character Profiles are being added to the website, first with Dizzy Roberts other will soon follow!

Photobucket

Read An Excerpt:
Kirsten Sutton was standing in the doorway, her attention stuck on Clifton, who she knew shouldn’t be there. “Is Cassie around? I need to speak to her about my daughter, Megan.”
“Hey Kirsten, how are you holding up?” Cassie asked, appearing at the door. 
“The family is doing fine, it’s just weird with Shannon being gone. It came out of nowhere.”
Cassie knew how Kirsten was feeling. She didn’t particularly know who Shannon was, but the way most the people in the Thurlow family talked about her, she seemed like a genuine person. To know that Shannon was dead, it seemed strange. 
But she sighed and refocused on the question at hand. “What’s going on with Megan?”
“As you know the funeral for my aunt is being held in Paris and I really don’t think it’s such a good idea to bring Megan on the plane.” Cassie understood where the conversation was going. “Besides I think it would be harder to explain to my daughter why we were there.”
“I’m sure she’d understand.” Clifton spoke up.
Looking between Cassie and Clifton, Kirsten forced a smile. “Still, I’d rather keep Megan here in town. I was wondering if you would be able to watch her? I know you have a lot on your plate but I don’t really have anyone else to trust who knows how to take care of children.”
Thinking it over, Cassie smiled. “Yeah of course, as long as you don’t mind Clifton being around?”
Kirsten’s face grew grim. “Maybe this was a bad idea.”

[ Read The Full Episode #2.17, "Like We Used To" Now ]