Monday, May 9, 2011

The newest episode is up! Check "Headlights On Dark Roads" today and then leave a comment in our forums. The next couple of episodes are going to take sometime before they air as we take a small hiatus from the net. Now is a good time to catch-up on the series!

Photobucket

Read Excerpt Here:
His finger’s lingered over her body. They had spent most of the night just talking about the accident that it seemed so fresh in his head. As the spring breeze entered the bedroom, Bentley Wilkinson tried to sleep, but nothing was coming.

“What are you doing up?” Emily Roscoe asked, lifting herself up on the bed. She looked at her boyfriend as he smiled up at her. “Was it all that talk about the accident? I had a nightmare about it yesterday. It kept me up all night.”
“I know.” Bentley chuckled. “I was here, remember.”
Emily nodded.
“Listen, about the whole accident. I’m just really sorry that I wasn’t there to pick you up after work.” He recalled the night. “Time just got away from me and by the time I remembered--well, you know the rest. From here on out Emily, I will be there for you.”
“That means a lot to me.