Friday, December 30, 2011

Here is the Double Season Finale! Two episodes for your reading pleasure, for an arch that will leave you breathless. As everyone prepares for the New Years Eve Ball, many secrets will start to be revealed and a shocking ending you didn't see coming! Leave a comment in the forums afterwards. 

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Read An Excerpt:




“How was your Christmas?”
The words slithered over her body. Creating bumps that she had never felt before and made her want to grab her child and run. But instead she stuffed her emotions down and smiled. “It was really great. Spending it with the Thurlow’s was the best idea I could have done.”
They stood there in front of each other. Cassie quickly realizing that she had been insensitive to his feelings. She tried to sympathize with him but she found it hard to do that these days as he was the reason she pushed Mac away. “I can’t marry you.”
He sighed. “But you already know that. When I first got pregnant I didn’t even think I wanted to keep Lucian but you told me that you would help me with him. Clifton I want you to understand that our relationship needs to stay focused on his needs first.”
“I understand.”
“Do you?” She perked up.
Clifton sighed, looking down at their child. “I don’t want to take him away from you Cassie. But I don’t feel safe with Lucian being around Mac. I don’t like that you focus all of your attention on the man and none on our son.”
“That’s not true.” Cassie bit back, she took a deep breath. “Besides you don’t have to worry about Mac anymore. What we had between us is over now, I broke things off with him a couple days ago. Clifton I don’t want things to change and I don’t want to take you out of Lucian’s life.”
“You broke up with him?”
She nodded, closing her eyes in sorrow.


[ Read The Full Episode #2.35, "Something To Sleep To" Now ]