Friday, November 25, 2011

Only five more episodes left until the Season Finale! Catch up with the Residents of Stone Creek as they deal, cherish and live their lives in the city. Leave a comment in the forums afterwards. 

Photobucket

Read An Excerpt:



“So you are letting Clifton have Lucian all night? Are you prepared for a night without him?”
Cassie sighed. “I don’t know, really. But I think it is the right thing to do. I know that Clifton really cares for Lucian and after what happened on Halloween I know he deserves to be with him. I just hope I can be without Lucian for a couple of hours.”
“Well I’m glad you’re here with me.” Mac declared, lifting the bottle of water and tapping hers. “To spending the next couple hours keeping your mind from worry about your son who is in the capable hands of his father.”
“Cheers.” Cassie chimed.
But before they could go further a knock on the door signaled them to someone’s arrival. “Let me get that really quick! It will only take a moment.” Mac assured her, shuffling over to the door and opening it. His mouth dropped as the person in front of him was a ghost from his past.
“Hello little brother.”


[ Read The Full Episode #2.30, "Emily Sing Something Sweet" Now ]