Friday, October 21, 2011


Only ten more episodes left until the Season Finale! Catch up with the Residents of Stone Creek as they deal, cherish and live their lives in the city. Leave a comment in the forums afterwards. 

Photobucket

Read An Excerpt:
Cassie Lakhani couldn’t help but laugh when Mac told her about the fight he almost got into with Adrian Stone back in Arizona when he went to retrieve the guy for Helen Schmidt. She knew that he had never told anybody the story before and immediately felt a bond between the two.
She thumbed a couple of grapes as she looked around at the park. When he asked if they could go out for the day, she didn’t expect him to pick something so simple.
“I’m really glad that you asked me to come out here.” Cassie spoke, she could feel the words filling the space between them. “I can’t believe how thoughtful you were to bring me to the park. With Lucian usually by my side, it’s probably the best place to come.”
Mac Kern smirked. “I didn’t think it was appropriate to take Lucian to a bar.”
“I’m serious! This is really sweet of you.”
“Of course I would think of Lucian, I really like the little guy.” Mac replied, his words seemed to be carrying weight. Weight that Cassie hadn’t encountered in awhile, so to distract the butterflies building in her stomach she tossed a grape at Mac and laughed when it connected with his nose.
He gawked at her and tossed a grape her way. “I’m trying to be all sentimental and you start throwing food at me!”

[ Read The Full Episode #2.26, "Round & Round" Now ]