Monday, February 6, 2012

The Third Season of On Concrete Shelves starts today with a week of daily episodes! With so much having happened at the end of Season Two there's a lot of ground to cover for the upcoming season! So take a stroll along the streets of Stone Creek and spend a day with the residents as they continue to strive for their own happiness...


Photobucket

Who survived the New Years Eve Ball? Find out this Season, On Concrete Shelves...

Photobucket

Read An Excerpt Here:

“Thanks for meeting me here, I know with everything you’ve been through Greta you’re not in the best spirits right now.” Aidan Jurado spoke as he sat down in front of her. He noticed her uneasiness. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bring anything up.”
Greta sighed. “It’s fine. How about we get started on why you asked me here? I know you’re related to the Thurlow’s but we haven’t really been close friends Aidan. So what can I do for you?”
Now he felt bad for asking her here. “I was thinking about moving out of the Thurlow’s cottage and looking into my own place. Now that I have a good paying job, I’ve saved up some money and wanted to know if you’d be interested in helping me find a place of my own.”
“Of course.” Greta agreed. 
Although she had spent most of January trying to make sense of her life after what happened to Miles Fowler and Cassie Lakhani; Greta owned a business and she needed to run it, no matter what emotional state she was in. Pulling out her phone she opened her planner.
“When is the best time for you to stop by my office?”
“I can tomorrow around noon.”