Friday, October 14, 2011

Another episode is out, read as the series returns to Stone Creek and catch up on the lives of some of it's most prominent residents. Leave a comment in the forums afterwards. 

Photobucket

Read An Excerpt:

Placing her phone back in her purse, Natalie Marlowe, buttoned it up and entered the building. She didn’t really know what she would say. But she had to say something. There were many people in this town that Natalie didn’t mind hurting; Ian just wasn’t one of them.
“What are you doing here?” He asked as she approached him. Ian Kiefer looked around the place and then set some of his files on a counter. “I really wish that you would have called me first. I’m sort of busy right now Natalie, I have to file some paperwork.”
Natalie frowned. “If I were to have called, would you have answered?”
“No, because I would have still been busy here at work.” Ian replied, he grabbed the papers and walked over to a desk. It was around noon so he would have to rush through the files and get the necessary papers out of the way before his next client came in.
“I mean if you weren’t working.” Natalie spoke, she leaned against the counter. “Would you have answered the phone if you were home and doing nothing?” When he didn’t reply she lowered her head. “That’s what I thought. Ian I don’t want to fight with you.”
“I know, I know Natalie.”
She shrugged him off. “Do you? I did a lot of nasty things in my past but you seemed to always be there for me when I needed someone there. The one time you needed me, I let you down Ian. Everything was such a mess and my father wouldn’t let me talk to you.”
“You’re a grown woman Nat, he can’t dictate your friends.”

[ Read The Full Episode #2.25, "I Won't Let Go" Now ]