Friday, October 7, 2011

Another episode is out, read as the series returns to Stone Creek and catch up on the lives of some of it's most prominent residents. Leave a comment in the forums afterwards. 

Photobucket

Read An Excerpt:
“Marina is going to be so excited when she finds out that you fixed our sink!” Cassie Lakhani spoke as she watched her newest friend tinkering with the pipes. She didn’t know how she got by without having Mac Kern around to help her with things.

“Well you can pay me in cookies.” Mac chuckled. “How is Marina doing with the whole Ian thing?”
Cassie shrugged. “I think she is just playing it safe right now and waiting. But don’t mention any of this conversation around her, I doubt she wanted me to tell anybody else about her relationship problems.” She wondered why she even told Mac.
But then she realized that she liked talking to him. “So when did you learn how to fix sinks?”
Mac looked up at her. “My older brother did a lot of the maintenance in our house after our father left. But before he went off to college he showed me a thing or two to help our mother out while I was still there.”
“So maybe I should thank your brother?” Cassie flirted.
He frowned. “If you can find him.”

[ Read The Full Episode #2.24, "Way Back Home" Now ]