Monday, June 27, 2011

Another episode is out, read as the residents of Stone Creek continue with their lives. Leave a comment in the forums afterwards.

Photobucket

Read An Excerpt:
There was something different about her daughter’s gravestone today. Not that Caitlyn Thurlow could point it out since she hadn’t been here since she made peace with Danielle’s death years before. When she moved from Chicago she didn’t have much time to visit her daughter anyhow.
But there was indeed something different.
Her long locks of hair gathered in her face as she touched the stone and closed her eyes. “I don’t know what to say. I hardly even know how to feel to tell you the truth. Not even a month ago I thought you were alive and back in my life.”
James Thurlow watched his wife from an old willow tree. He got the day off and decided to bring her to see Danielle in hopes that the visit would help his wife cope better. This also gave them time alone to just grieve Danielle’s loss for a second time.
“It was like god had answered all my prayers, you know? Like everything I had worked for so long to get was finally at my grasp. When you were a baby I always told you that faith was all you ever needed. My faith in you being alive never wavered Danielle, until now.”

[ Read The Full Episode #2.15, "In Another Life" Now ]